Staff Positions at OneGoal
Work with Us
Members of the OneGoal team work to create new opportunities for students attending schools in low-income communities. We are motivated by a shared vision that one day all students - regardless of family income or geography - will have access to the resources and support to make college graduation possible. As the nation's only teacher-led college persistence organization, we identify, train and support our nation's most effective teachers to lead underperforming high school students to reach their full potential and graduate from college.
Members of the OneGoal team pursue excellence in all that we do. We are disciplined in thought and action, and function with a sense of collective responsibility in fulfilling our mission.
Together we work relentlessly - relying on collaboration, creativity, optimism and hard work - to deliver a unique, groundbreaking model that supports the teachers and students we serve. We are also building an organizational infrastructure that will enable us to expand, replicating our model in new cities and creating new opportunities for students in communities nationwide.
- Chicago Program Team Intern
- Data Team Summer Intern
- Growth and Development Team Intern
- Postsecondary Support Summer Intern
- Please submit a tailored and thoughtful cover letter and resume to the position that most aligns with your background and goals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the title of the position in the subject line of your email.
- Complete this application form.
- We review applications on a rolling basis and will follow up with you within one week if we are interested in moving forward.